Monday 6 April 2015

Freemasons, Shriners, Royal Arch

I had posted awhile ago about a Royal Arch Freemason who also was a elder at a local Presbyterian church.  Below is the picture of the man I found in the obituaries.





The local lodge is very close to where I live which is a reminder to me on a daily basis that there is a real presence of Freemasonry within our small city.  The Masonic veneer is something that has increasingly sickened me.  Anything from their charity to make themselves look good to how they present themselves to the masses.  It is the falsehood that gets to me.  I know that they are not Christians and the Lord will judge them but I also recognize that there is a real mission field there as well.  



When I think of the Wa Wa Shriners some of the images that come to mind are old guys driving little cars around  in parades; emphasizing the societies more elderly membership.  I do not think I have seen a young Wa Wa Shriner.  Well that idea I had about Shriners being old was obliterated a few days ago when I was at a local coffee shop

The fraternity is obviously adding much younger men to their arsenal.  It aggravates me a little since I am aware of the younger generation being indoctrinated with the intrigue of these secret societies.  Now we will have young easy to manipulate die hards that will believe and obey anything they are told.  

I don't know this young man.  I don't know his story.  I do know that he is a Freemason and most likely by his hat a Wa Wa Shriner.  What made him want to get into this life?  I can only assume.  What is clear is that becoming a master mason and a Wa Wa Shriner at such a young age he would have to be ambitious.  I prayed in the coffee shop that if it was the Lord's will that he would be given the acknowledgement of repentance.  I also pray for others that are deceived and manipulated by this satanic system of so-called brother hood and that they would see the truth of the gospel in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment